In fact, I've now dedicated a whole Pinterest board to 'Cookies and Bars'.
Pretty big commitment for someone who's a fail whale when it comes to baking cookies.
But it's okay! I'm an awesome possum at no bake cookies, and now, I have another variety of oatmeally yumminess to add to my repertoire.
Biscoff. No bake. Cookies. Excuse me while I weep with joy.
Have you had Biscoff Spread? Think peanut butter, but made with cookies.
And the tears of angels.
It's delicious smeared on apple slices. It's delicious on a spoon. It's delicious morning, night, and noon.
Sorry. I've had a lot of coffee today.
So, enough with the weird rhymes and onto the recipe!
Biscoff No Bake Cookies
adapted from Shugary Sweets/Cooking Classy
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
2. Bring mixture to a boil and allow to boil untouched for 45 seconds.
3. Whisk in Biscoff and vanilla, then remove the pan from the heat.
4. Fold in oats, stirring gently but quickly until fully coated.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper and allow to cool thoroughly before enjoying.(Trust me- you'll want to allow the oats time to soften and take on all of that yummy sugary flavor.)